spinning in circles

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

doesn't count

I just now realized, like two minutes ago, today is my 1st blogiversary. I didn't even know it was coming up and I don't know what made me feel like I needed to go check. In my defense, I've been busy today. Got up early to go babysit, then coming home to try and make a sick guinea pig get better, pretty full day. So, let's just say that this blogiversary doesn't count and then, my first can be next year because right now, I have all of 18 posts. Oh, wait, this makes 19. That's all I've done in a year. A YEAR!!! Not good. I really feel like I've done more than that. Oh, well. Here's to hoping my blog has more posts when I actually celebrate my 1st year blogiversary.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Aww, sick guinea pig? That's not good. I've had my blog for over a year and I don't think mine counts much either because I didn't post very often last year. I've gotten better this month, I think, but with school starting next week, who knows what will happen. I'll celebrate when I make it to 365 posts. =]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home