spinning in circles

Sunday, July 29, 2007

time flies fast

The Tour de Fleece is over already? It's been that long? Where did all that time go? Oh, well. Despite not posting, I did spin, but, I don't have any more than these two skeins to show for it.

Summer border 50/50 merino/silk blend

Well, actually, those two skeins are just part of what I spun. I really did spin a lot but I already knit up most of it in my cap shawl (which is starting to remind me of our unit on protozoa in biology).

Look, it could be a euglena!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm on row 142 now. 30 rows to go before the edging. Those two skeins up there are skeins I'm saving for a very long car trip I'm going to be taking on Saturday.
OH, I guess I lied. I also have a mini skein of some of the roving that I got my birthday.

Timberwolf mini skein

I spun this up on Friday on the car ride to Kalamazoo.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Oh, I can't wait to see your finished and blocked shawl. Blocking is amazing.

    -Elizabeth, eodren[at]hotmail[dot]com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home