spinning in circles

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tour de Fleece!!!

Today is the start of the Tour de France and with it is the Tour de Fleece! There are two (that I know of) currently running. I joined the one with guidelines rather than rules. Not that rules are bad but, it's not like I have anything to specificly spin for the Tour. But since lately, I've been trying to balance knitting and spinning and a few hours of almost every day are going to be taken up by my driver's ed class that I started on Thursday, I'm not going to be spinning so fast as to get a skein a day. So, I'll post pictures as I finish each skeins. Here's the one I finished earlier today.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's a skein of yarn that I'm using to knit the Cap Shawl out of Victorian Lace Today for the Spun Stitches Knit/Spin-a-long (link in sidebar). I'm spinning as I knit. When I run out of yarn from one skein, I spin a new one. I kinda like doing it that way. So I'm not in a rush to spin all of my roving up to knit with it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home