spinning in circles

Friday, August 03, 2007

Vacation!!

Almost every year, we go on vacation to North Carolina for a week. It's always fun to go to the beach and swim in the ocean. But here's the thing, we always drive down. We live in Michigan. That means that starting tomorrow, I'll be stuck in a car for about a day and a half. I'm about to have a lot of time on my hands. I'm pretty sure that, for the majority of the time, I'll be stuck between Graham and Alex. That's going to be fun. And really, right now I should be packing or something. Today is always hectic because no one packs before today.

But, anyway, I figured I should post some WIP pictures because who knows what will be finish when I get back.

Soleil wip

This is my Soleil. I started it on Tuesday (maybe?). I'm knitting it out of a mercerized cotton yarn called Sinfonia. I'm actually much farther than in that picture but the only other picture I have is this (slightly embarrassing) one that Mom snapped when I was trying it on to make sure it was going to fit.

trying on soleil

And here is the foot of my second Entrelac Sock.
entrelac socks, wip

I have to admit, with these socks, I've definitely had SSS. Maybe it's because they're knee socks or because I had to frog a good part of the first one and figure out how to make it fit me better. The only reason I've gotten this far on the second one is because I've been knitting it while listening to Eldest on audiobook.

Under The Hoodie front pocket

This is another project that I neglected to mention before. It's the Under the Hoodie from Stitch N Bitch in Lion Brand Cotton-ease. I've been working on it for a while and I already have the back and sleeves done but no pics.

Incase you saw Mom's post yesterday...

kai and abi roving 1

On the right, is Abi's roving. Very pink. On the left is Kai's. Yesterday, he told me over and over that I had to put a picture of it on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home