spinning in circles

Monday, July 30, 2007

LOOK!! AN ACTUAL FO!

I know I've said it before but, I need to get better at this blogging thing. I think about blogging all the time and then, I just don't. Anyway, my point is, I started and finished something without blogging in between. How'd that happen?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my Ribbon X-back knit in Moda Dea Ticker Tape but, I forget what color, sunset-something-or-other maybe? In my defense (I'm defending myself from what? Myself?) it was a quick knit. I made the medium and I seriously could have made the small. I checked my gauge and I'm pretty sure it was the same. But, apparently, something went wrong somewhere because it turned out big. You can't tell it's big in the picture. But it is. I know all about ease and that stuff is supposed to have room. But this is just bad. That tank top has enough ease to fit another me in it. Eek. I have the yarn to make another one in a different color (Monet I think it's called) but I'll definitely be making a small and also adding a few inches. You can't tell when I where my shorts but, if I'm wearing jeans, it definitely looks short. I'm not going to frog it out because at least it's wearable and I got some learning experience out of it, too.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home