spinning in circles

Thursday, August 16, 2007

back from vacation!

I'm back! We got back early Monday morning after a really long drive. I didn't get a lot of knitting done except for on the Soleil tank. If I really work on it, it could be finished and ready to block in a few days. Realistically speaking, though, that's not going to happen. I didn't get much else done because I mostly slept. In the day, I slept with a pillow on the window, at night, I slept leaning on my older brother, the entire time hoping he wouldn't fart (thank god he didn't!). My neck and back still hurts from being bent every which way to lay down. I did acquire a new skein of sock yarn but, I'm too lazy to go take a picture now.





The Michigan Fiber Fest is on Saturday and if all goes well, I'll go with my new(ish) friend, Elizabeth. Elizabeth is probably one of the coolest people my age that I know. She's a newish friend because I've only gotten to hang out with her twice, the knit nights in july and august at the Barnes and Noble in Battle Creek. Mom saw her on Ravelry (on which I am now 4,786 people away from being invited) and invited her to join us at knit night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home