spinning in circles

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Little About Me

Since, apparently, this blog does not exist unless I post something, this is my first post. I wanted to post some pictures of knitting, but, instead, I guess I'm posting baby guinea pigs.

This is a picture of my guinea pigs, Kiss, Scorch, and Runt when they were a little less than a day old. This picture was taken before Kiss and Scorch had names. It was taken last December, so, they're bigger now. Oh, look, I found a few pictures of stuff i've knitted.This is a felted bag I made for the Sybermom Strollers auction in the Spring of 2004.
And this is a before picture of a bag I made for my friend, Carissa's birthday.
I forgot about her birthday until a little less than a week before it and got the idea that, well, i had a week, so maybe that was enough time to make her a felted purse. For that week, I worked endlessly on that bag. I worked on it on the bus going to and from school. I worked on it in the classes I didn't have with her. I worked on it at lunch (thank god we didn't have the same lunch). I got the bag done on time, but, Mom had to help me with the i-cord. I didn't even know she took this picture until she was looking for stuff i could put on my blog.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Yeah So said…

    Holy wow, you are some knitter! I didn't learn until a few years ago. Very impressive.

    And cute guinea pigs! I love the name scorch for the dark one.

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlett said…

    Whoa! That is some impressive knitting Miss!

    I love that you knit in your classes - I thought you were going to say - in the classes that are dull! I am really glad to hear that your teachers are cool enough to let you knit, knowing that it really helps you concentrate/listen (right? ;-p )

    Your guinea pigs are sooo cute - Stephanie is right, Scorch is an excellent name for the dark guy.

    Congrats on your new blog! See you again.

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlett said…

    PS - your name is great too - do you Spin?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home